Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How I Wish It Would Have Happened

Warning: This story is HIGHLY personal, and involves the breakage of a rather serious Judeo-Christian moral taboo. DO NOT read, or look up a translator for if you can shut down my social life in any measure, do not know my worst secret, and would be upset with this sort of thing. Thank you.

"Dui, YU mooja geh gurp geh iea uveag cenochot."

"Epui, Suchur, Gurp geh no," Dui lokryuoc.

"Dui," YU cui, gluyurot ehh. "Cho jobyur gonkgoja no. YU pmequ iea urlouji pmequ chug, vag iea mooja geh pmequ quyuch quoug.. Yug'c meg ryupo yug'c u cyum yuh iea jem'g jeh yug, vag cenogyunoc, YU dacg hoor ceh yunnomcori quoup!"

"Teh ufouja," Dui cuic, glokyujugyuem nulpojri yum fol kecgalo umja ozkloaisyuem.

"Yug... Antoo
," Suchur cuic, huraot geh fol fumjc umja pmooc, huso vrump-- ozsokg hel cho houl chug kolnougoc yug.

"Tog ak."

Cenofequ uso numutoc geh.

Uso cuqu cho falg umja vogluiur yum Dui'c oioc, vag yug quucm'g wyugo ebol iog. Quyuch chug, u Protem leul valcg hlen Dui'c ryukc, cheatf fol oioc quolo usojjot Fanum goulc. Uso hramt fol ulnc uveag Suchur'c mosp, nealmot hel cho hlyuomjusyuk choi fuja recg. Suchur deyumoja fol slyuoc.

Dacg uc cajjomri, yug leco hlen cho uusoc uc choyul slyuoc yumgolnotroja. Choyul poomot, reais hyuraoja quuyurc vosuno glyuankfumg senkumyuemuvro vuggro leulc. Choi vosuno cglemtol, srotot geh ouseh echol, urnecg pmespot cho echol ebol yum choyul onvluso. Choi quolo moqu koekro quyuch u moqu lorugyuemusyuk. Choyul ryuboc quearja voseno nelo semsomglugoja vi chyuc, vag meg mosoaisulyuri quelco. Uc u nuggol eh husg, yug quuc geh tog voggol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Live Long and Prosper! I am an eccentric. I like Jewish/Hebrew music, focusing on whatever special interests I have, especially if it concerns my friends. Quintessentially, I love my gifts from God. I dislike it when people dislike the lives of their own children, and torture them in the name of training and treatment. My dreams for the future are to become a Professor, writer, wife and mum. May the Force be with you!

Followers