Sunday, May 1, 2011

Somewhat Adventurous

Your result for The Adventuresome Test...

Dedicated to Growth

You scored 69% adventurous!
You like to broaden your horizons, deepen your perspective.  You realize the importance of being exposed to fresh ideas and opinions, you challenge yourself in a healthy way.  You are likely consiously or unconcsiouly dedicated to personal growth and success, although your definition of success may deviate from the standard.  Good for you!
Take The Adventuresome Test at HelloQuizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Live Long and Prosper! I am an eccentric. I like Jewish/Hebrew music, focusing on whatever special interests I have, especially if it concerns my friends. Quintessentially, I love my gifts from God. I dislike it when people dislike the lives of their own children, and torture them in the name of training and treatment. My dreams for the future are to become a Professor, writer, wife and mum. May the Force be with you!

Followers