Monday, March 21, 2011

Angel

Your result for The Angel or Demon Test...

Angel

Congratulations! You scored ###!
You're nice, kind, idealist and good. You watch for others and like to be helpful, love is the purest form of bliss given to humanity and a soul is the most important so that it must be well cared.
 You represent the light side. The Yang side of nature. Life, light. Your goodness makes you necessary for cosmic balance.
 Note that the higher your Score Range, the more good you are, so, if your score is around 60, you're perfectly nice but not too different from most people, yet more inclined to that side of reality. In the other hand, if your score reaches one hundred for some reason... gods, maybe you are a real angel.
 In a second note, if you're really HIGH in your score, just remember not to sacrifice too much. You're way too special to go away in a single burst, so watch yourself and good luck.
Take The Angel or Demon Test at HelloQuizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Live Long and Prosper! I am an eccentric. I like Jewish/Hebrew music, focusing on whatever special interests I have, especially if it concerns my friends. Quintessentially, I love my gifts from God. I dislike it when people dislike the lives of their own children, and torture them in the name of training and treatment. My dreams for the future are to become a Professor, writer, wife and mum. May the Force be with you!

Blog Archive

Followers