Saturday, March 19, 2011

Morality Test



Your result for The True Morality Test...

Generally Righteous

You are 79% truly moral. Really.
Well, now, you're a pretty decent person. The kind of guy or gal I would trust to housesit...maybe. There's still a little bit of potential for taking the lower road in that mind of yours, maybe because sometimes you feel like you deserve something, maybe because you feel like the rules don't apply in some situations. Either way, you did good. This is actually where most people seem to wind up, which makes it a little easier for me to get out of bed in the morning. Anyway, have a cookie.





Not that I doubt you, but if you like this test you should now try my newest one:
The Will YOU Cheat? Test
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=968919867401187720
Take The True Morality Test at HelloQuizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Live Long and Prosper! I am an eccentric. I like Jewish/Hebrew music, focusing on whatever special interests I have, especially if it concerns my friends. Quintessentially, I love my gifts from God. I dislike it when people dislike the lives of their own children, and torture them in the name of training and treatment. My dreams for the future are to become a Professor, writer, wife and mum. May the Force be with you!

Blog Archive

Followers