Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tough as Nails

Your result for What Gender do you Think and Feel Like?...

Tough as Nails

Male Heart, Female Brain
Your feelings are male, but your thoughts are female. Such combination can make you tough and fiesty.This test is not about physical sex, but gender, which has nothing to do with what body you were born into or what your sexual orientation is. However, you express yourself in a very balanced way.
Take What Gender do you Think and Feel Like? at HelloQuizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Live Long and Prosper! I am an eccentric. I like Jewish/Hebrew music, focusing on whatever special interests I have, especially if it concerns my friends. Quintessentially, I love my gifts from God. I dislike it when people dislike the lives of their own children, and torture them in the name of training and treatment. My dreams for the future are to become a Professor, writer, wife and mum. May the Force be with you!

Blog Archive

Followers