Saturday, March 19, 2011

Slytherdor: I am still Beatific

Your result for The Sorting Hat Test...

Slytherdor

You scored 18% Order/Chaos, and 49% Moral/Rational
Chaotic with a moral/rational split. Outside rules and regulations bug you, but how you determine conduct for yourself depends - you have a dose of self interest in you, but you've also got a streak of solid morality. Your strengths arise from being able to see past strict rules, but this also can be a weakness when people don't know if they can trust you to follow procedure and aren't sure for what reasons you might deviate.


The 4-grid I used to determine this is as follows:


































ChaoticOrderly
MoralGryffindorHufflepuff
RationalSlytherinRavenclaw
Take The Sorting Hat Test at HelloQuizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Live Long and Prosper! I am an eccentric. I like Jewish/Hebrew music, focusing on whatever special interests I have, especially if it concerns my friends. Quintessentially, I love my gifts from God. I dislike it when people dislike the lives of their own children, and torture them in the name of training and treatment. My dreams for the future are to become a Professor, writer, wife and mum. May the Force be with you!

Blog Archive

Followers