Sunday, March 20, 2011

You're an Animal

Your result for The You're an Animal! Test...

Walrus

You scored 10 Powerful, 30 Playfulness, 60 Tranquility,  and 0 Grandiosity!
You're good-natured, and don't worry much what others think of you. You are physically demonstrative and enjoy exchanging jokes with others. Although you're easy-going and not easily ruffled, you can stand your ground when you must. You are something of a homebody, preferring to be around your family at home or with groups of friends in familiar places. You are the Walrus, koo-koo-ka-joo.

Fun fact: Walruses have been around for over 15 million years and "drill" for clams by squirting water from their mouths.
Take The You're an Animal! Test at HelloQuizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Live Long and Prosper! I am an eccentric. I like Jewish/Hebrew music, focusing on whatever special interests I have, especially if it concerns my friends. Quintessentially, I love my gifts from God. I dislike it when people dislike the lives of their own children, and torture them in the name of training and treatment. My dreams for the future are to become a Professor, writer, wife and mum. May the Force be with you!

Blog Archive

Followers