Saturday, March 19, 2011

How Normal Are You

Your result for The How normal are you Test...

The Free Thinker

61 Anti-Normal Points
You are quite strange indeed and not very normal at all.  You are cool.  We have a few things in common, so send me a message.  You are very open minded, creative, and intelligent.  People like you and secretly want to be you, because of your overwhelming coolness.  Just watch out the world doesn't suck out your originality.
Take The How normal are you Test at HelloQuizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Live Long and Prosper! I am an eccentric. I like Jewish/Hebrew music, focusing on whatever special interests I have, especially if it concerns my friends. Quintessentially, I love my gifts from God. I dislike it when people dislike the lives of their own children, and torture them in the name of training and treatment. My dreams for the future are to become a Professor, writer, wife and mum. May the Force be with you!

Blog Archive

Followers