Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Apparent Mental Health Status

Your result for The Mental Health Test...

The Twitchy Eye

Your insanity rating: 42%!
Twitchers are perfectly fine for the most part, but can have some fairly odd moments. Maybe you get fairly uncomfortable when your personal space is violated, to the point of shouting at someone. You might suffer mood swings and hold irrational feelings towards people. There's more people out there like you so don't worry about it.
PS: I am in no way trained or otherwise authorised to perform psychological evaluations, so feel free to ignore these results.
Take The Mental Health Test at HelloQuizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Live Long and Prosper! I am an eccentric. I like Jewish/Hebrew music, focusing on whatever special interests I have, especially if it concerns my friends. Quintessentially, I love my gifts from God. I dislike it when people dislike the lives of their own children, and torture them in the name of training and treatment. My dreams for the future are to become a Professor, writer, wife and mum. May the Force be with you!

Blog Archive

Followers