Saturday, March 19, 2011

Supergirl

Your result for The New DC Comic Book Superhero Test...

Power Girl


Your stats:

Autonomy: 45%
Image: 45%
Ideology: 62%
Perspective: 48%
Name: Power Girl

Alter Ego: Kara Zor-L
Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, stamina, vision and hearing; invulnerability; X-ray vision; Heat-vision.


Team player. Introverted. Idealistic. Focused.



Like Superman, Power Girl is a Kryptonian, whose powers come from the rays of the earth's yellow sun. However, there the similarities end. Power Girl is not the upstanding vestige of morality her superkinsman is. Everything about her (both physically and mentally) has been destroyed, rebuilt and destroyed again, and subsequently she has never been the one-woman army many expected her to become. Instead, Power Girl prefers a support role, providing strength and protection to small teams or individuals who don't have the luxury of superhuman strength or invulnerability.
Take The New DC Comic Book Superhero Test at HelloQuizzy



Well, Supergirl did use to be my nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Live Long and Prosper! I am an eccentric. I like Jewish/Hebrew music, focusing on whatever special interests I have, especially if it concerns my friends. Quintessentially, I love my gifts from God. I dislike it when people dislike the lives of their own children, and torture them in the name of training and treatment. My dreams for the future are to become a Professor, writer, wife and mum. May the Force be with you!

Blog Archive

Followers