Saturday, March 19, 2011

:) I'm not clinically psychotic

Your result for The Are You Clinically Psychotic Test...

Firmly Grounded: 20%

You scored 15 of 100.  You were 15% Psychotic.
You are firmly grounded, with very few psychotic tendencies at all!  You have a firm grasp of reality, and are well below average in the normal psychotic tendencies that everyone possesses.

On the final question, you may be interested to know that this exact question was asked of more than 700 inmates either on death row or sentenced to life in prison for violent homicides. Approximately 90% of the inmates did not hesitate in their answer, choosing to say that the reason the daughter killed her brother was to stage another funeral and meet the man again.

A score of 13-20% psychotic-ness indicates you only answered 5-7 questions of 34 that had any psychotic tendencies at all.  This is far below what the average person's score of 30%, or 9-12 questions.

Note that your score is weighted.  Men are more likely to be psychotic than women.  Sorry guys.  So if you are a guy and got this score -- that's even more impressive.  Furthermore, it may be a relief to you to know that if you are 27 years of age or older, that it is FAR less likely for you to develop new psychotic tendencies.  Becoming psychotic is a young person's game.

Still, it's not a bad idea to come back and take this test often.  Just to be on the safe side, eh?
Take The Are You Clinically Psychotic Test at HelloQuizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Live Long and Prosper! I am an eccentric. I like Jewish/Hebrew music, focusing on whatever special interests I have, especially if it concerns my friends. Quintessentially, I love my gifts from God. I dislike it when people dislike the lives of their own children, and torture them in the name of training and treatment. My dreams for the future are to become a Professor, writer, wife and mum. May the Force be with you!

Blog Archive

Followers