Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yin Yang Gender

Your result for The Masculine/Feminine Test...

Ying Yang

Congratulations! You scored ###!
You are a paradigm of balance between your Masculine and Feminine sides, which is what most people strive to be. Most of your aspects - tastes, habits, and style - reflect a certain equilibrium that makes you who you are. You can get along with a variety of personalities without totally clashing, because you understand and appreciate a little of both sides. It is what makes you who you are.
Take The Masculine/Feminine Test at HelloQuizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Live Long and Prosper! I am an eccentric. I like Jewish/Hebrew music, focusing on whatever special interests I have, especially if it concerns my friends. Quintessentially, I love my gifts from God. I dislike it when people dislike the lives of their own children, and torture them in the name of training and treatment. My dreams for the future are to become a Professor, writer, wife and mum. May the Force be with you!

Blog Archive

Followers